NLP Coaching Master Practitioner Training
your reasons for becoming a Master NLP Coach are, being an
outstanding coach means being an outstanding communicator,
an outstanding influencer, an outstanding leader and an inspiration.
Your presence must move people. You can only do that if you
live, breathe and walk your talk. Coaching is more than just
a profession, it’s an identity. It’s who you are.
You have a responsibility to the people who put their trust
Hence the focus of this master track is to take your basic
NLP Coaching skills to an entirely new level.
In addition, we will focus on:
· Communication: your ability to articulate your ideas
and beliefs in a way that compels people to listen.
· How to inspire, focus and mobilise teams.
· How to ensure change means progress. Change is automatic,
· How to know when to ask, when to suggest and when
· Eliciting, aligning, and designing values. Values
are the drivers behind all behaviour. Change someone’s
values and you change their life.
· Define your own personal life vision
· Highlight what could hold you back or prevent you
from achieving this vision.
· Develop a plan that includes the action steps to
close the gap between where you are now and where you really
want to be.
· Expand your own identity and psychology to empower
you with the focus, certainty and discipline to make your
vision a reality.
Matt Traverso and
ISI-CNV - www.personalcoaching.ws